Tuesday 19th January 2021

N-300, Application to File Declaration of Intention


Use this form if you are a permanent resident and want to declare your intent to become a U.S. citizen. This form is not required for naturalization, but may be required by some states if you wish to conduct certain business with that state.

Published On: April 16, 2018