I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion


Use this form to file:

Please visit our When to Use Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion page for the forms that you can appeal or file a motion for using this form.

Do not use this form if you:

  • Are the beneficiary of a petition. Generally, only an applicant or petitioner may file an appeal or motion.
  • Want to file an appeal with the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). Appeals of Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, are under the appellate jurisdiction of the BIA (except for reviews of USCIS “no risk” determinations under the Adam Walsh Act). The BIA also has jurisdiction over appeals of immigrant petitions filed by widow(er)s on Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant. You may file an appeal with the BIA using Form EOIR-29, Notice of Appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals.
  • Want to appeal a Department of State consular officer’s denial of your U.S. visa application (for example, Forms DS-156, DS-156E, DS-156K, DS-117, DS-157, DS-230, or DS-260). For information about U.S. visa application denials, please visit the Department of State website.

Want to appeal a Special Agricultural Worker or Legalization application. You must file these appeals on Form I-694, Notice of Appeal of Decision, Under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Information for Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point