I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal


If you are a foreign national who is inadmissible under section 212(a)(9)(A) or (C) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), you must file Form I-212 to obtain consent to reapply for admission to the United States (consent to reapply) before you can lawfully return to the United States. “Consent to reapply” is also called “permission to reapply.” You should use this Form I-212 to seek consent to reapply.

Information for Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point