I-192 | Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant


This form allows inadmissible nonimmigrant aliens to apply for advance permission to temporarily enter the United States.

Who Should File the Form?
The form should be filed if you are an inadmissible alien in one of the following categories:

  • Inadmissible nonimmigrant already in possession of appropriate documents;
  • Applicant for T nonimmigrant status; or
  • Applicant for U nonimmigrant status

Note: If you are seeking admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) pursuant to INA section 217, you should NOT file this form. Aliens from VWP countries who are inadmissible must apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. Embassy or consulate for authorization to travel. You should contact the appropriate U.S. embassy or consulate if you have any questions regarding your admissibility under VWP.

Information for Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point